The property was converted by my husband, who is an architect, and I 10 years ago. This Old Water Tower has a wonderful history having once provided water to the surrounding villages before mains water was introduced. We thoughtfully renovated and restored it and are reluctantly selling it due to another house purchase. It really is one of a kind.
The village of Mortehoe is delightful. The narrow winding roads are lined with traditional dry stone walls and chocolate box cottages. It boasts two fine pubs, a shop, post office, fish and chips, two restaurants and a gin bar. Walks abound and the beaches are just minutes away, including the award winning Woolacombe Sands.
Key selling points:
- Architecturally designed.
- Large, south facing, private and secure garden.
- Direct access to the South West Coast Path.
- Central village location.
- 5 minutes from the beaches.
- Quirky and unique interior with plenty of interesting features.
- Oozes character.
- Log burner.
- Beautiful walks straight from the front door.
- Exposed brick walls and weather boarding lined interior.
- Immersion tank with electric shower.
- Connected to mains drainage but no gas although it does run down the street should people wish to bring it in.
Any interested parties should make contact by phone. Genuine purchasers only. No time wasters. Cash buyers preferred. If an offer is made this needs to be backed up with proof of purchase within 48 hours and a viewing carried out within 7 days.